Sunday 24 April 2011

SAN FRANCISCO

Definately my favourite place out of the those that I have visited in USA (on a par with Las Vegas!) I was only in San Francisco for three days/nights but I managed to get lots done, including shopping at Levi's, Fossil, Anthropology, Abercrombie and Gap. I will share my Fossil puchases shortly...

Places I visited whilst in Frisco = Golden Gate Bridge, Fishermans Wharf, Pier 49, Alcatraz and AT & T Park for the Giants baseball game. I got a travel pass and went on the cable cars and lovely old trams:




This is from the side of an old boat near fishermans wharf, I love the colours and marks, will probably use this in some design work as a background.





My hotel had old telephones dotted about the place, classy!



Here is a picture of me in front of Golden Gate bridge. The boat ride was pretty choppy at this point so I was clinging onto my boyfriend hoping that the kind person taking the photo of us didn't drop my camera over the side.







Anthropology is one of my favourite shops, I have looked on the website before seeking inspiration for design work. The front of the shop was pretty amazing.




In Gap, I took photos of the pictures of the wall for the typography "DO ONE THING PERFECTLY".




The last day I managed to get a quick visit into Alcatraz in the morning, a short boat ride away. I would have bought the mugs in the shop if I had any space left in my suitcase!





Thats it for holidays for a very short while, off for a weekend in Spain and then Paris very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment