Friday 12 July 2013

Back in the USA



I'm back! after a lovely 10 days in the UK. Have you missed me?

I tried to blog whilst I was away but couldn't get pictures to upload on the Ipad or my mobile phone and just text would be boring so I decided to have a well deserved break and share everything with you all when I got back.

I had a lovely time and realised I missed England more than I ever thought I would. I never thought I would feel this way but being away makes you appreciate it a lot more. It was hard leaving to come back to the USA.  I do love living in California but there is something special about England.

So what did I get up to? lots and lots, I was very busy and took so many photos (400+)

Rather than bore you in one post with all my photos I have decided to dedicate July to my trip and call it 'Best of British' so I have something to blog about each day.

Today, I'm going to catch up with comments, check out what you have all been up to and take it easy.  Have a great weekend, see you all on Monday!

x

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. I follow three other Brits besides you. You could start your own "hop.". I've been there once. I loved the Yorkshire Dales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out the other Brits you follow. The Yorkshire Dales are beautiful, all the lovely lanes and countryside. Where else did you go?

      Delete
  2. Glad you made it back safe and sound, I missed your colorful posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, that's so lovely of you to say so. I will try and keep more colourful posts coming....trying to find my creativity!

      Delete
  3. What a great way to make that holiday feeling last a little longer :) Thanks for bringing the sunshine with you and leaving it here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It looks like you will be getting sunshine for a few weeks more. x

      Delete